Dadgame Dadgame

w00t!

Man, I loved the animations, and now I love the game! FAV'd! woohoo!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

so much better.... so long a wait...

great!!

Special Mission Special Mission

woohoo

this game be EPIC

so so so much fun

greatest Metal Slug remake I've played in a long time. But how you get to play as the girl?

And the boss is way too hard. BUT THE GAME IS SO MUCH FUN I WILL KEEP PLAYING TILL I HAVE WON

Androkids 2 Androkids 2

COPIERS!

you totally copied the game Android with this! The premise, the character, the levels... EVERYTHING! Even the NAME is almost the same! Come on, please figure out your own original idea...

Transmigration Transmigration

this game is so incredible and fun

this is really awesome. I really like the song also, and i believe Jerm and Monkokiko, you guys made Marvin Spectrum, which is a game I really like a lot also. FUn fun FUN''

SSSSSOOOOOOO I could play this game over and over and never get tired of it.

- Heist - - Heist -

this game is fun but could be better

good job. however, the controls are not very good. They had me trying to get to a locker and doing so within, like, 30 seconds. but its still enjoyable!

Pwong Pwong

wow good job

AWESOME!
the effects are great. Hey! You're using an NG user's song! That's even better! Winning combo! w00t!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good job, could be better

Good, but it definitely could be better. Great work though, it was pretty much more like life than most SIM games that are played online. Things you could work on would be the graphics, I've seen TWO, which is by you, with better graphics than this. Also, I don't really like getting idiotic messages in my inbox. oh well... Anyways, this game was great. All I'm saying is that you might want to consider releasing a better version.