LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

FRICKIN HILARIOUS!

Brilliant.

Maybe It's a Virus Maybe It's a Virus

ahaha

this is AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!!

I loved the part where the cat gets hit by the eye color and then it breaks the rocket that was hilarious. Good job! CAn't wait for more!!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep4 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep4

yaya

it was fun

Dadgame Dadgame

w00t!

Man, I loved the animations, and now I love the game! FAV'd! woohoo!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

so much better.... so long a wait...

great!!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

yay more awesomeness

kewl ^^

(I'm loving it!)

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

JUST AS GOOD

and maybe better. Incredible. Keep up the good work, man!

(I'm loving your album, Green, by the way.)

-I Don't Know- -I Don't Know-

GREAT SONG!

Man, this is REALLY GOOD stuff. This is THE reason why Newgrounds is so cool. I was wondering if I could play it as background music on my site...? PM me about it, k?

Enrapture re-done Enrapture re-done

this is pretty good..

You did a great job with the drums and the hihat and everything, the synths sound good, and I like those electronic-like strings in the background. Overall, everything is pretty amazing, however, it takes forever to build up. I almost stopped listening until it got to 1:40 and it became awesome. It feels like you spent way too much time at the beginning, and then when the good stuff kicked in, it wasn't long enough. So work on that, but overall, great job.

night vixen night vixen

Wow..

this is incredible for hand-drawn, however the "vixen" looks way too much like a guy to me. Great perspective and shading, if you made her look like a woman more, I would be enveloped in this dramatic action shot. I felt the same way about "looking like a man" as in your picture Crush and Trix. I didn't capture the feeling of a female. But good job.

Buddies Buddies

I like it!

I think it's cute, too. Nice job. I'm probably just being really picky right now, but the girl's head seems a lot smaller than the guy's..

Not having a background really didn't bother me with this. And I love how they are two opposites that are together. Really makes it nice. Good job!

tarahloveshentai responds:

I think I used to draw feminine faces smaller than male but I need to work on it. Thanks for your constructive criticism!

crush and trix crush and trix

pretty good, could be better.

this is pretty good, although it feels like it's lacking something. And other than the background missing, I liked it.

8/10